Select A Fee Real Estate System & Rentals™ gives you peace of mind by handling everything from start to finish on renting your property.
• MLS Exposure
Your rental listing is posted directly to your local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and remains active for 1 year.
• Rental Listing Syndication to Rental Sites Nationwide
In addition to the MLS, your rental listing will be exported to over 100 rental listing sites nationwide, including the most popular; Realtor.com, Domu.com, Hotpads.com, Homes.com, Truilia.com, Zillow.com, etc.
• Your own website to attract top candidates
• Free Visual Tour A photographer will come to your property and 12 still shots and do 5 spins of your property and will create a Visual Tour that prospective clients can see on the MLS, Realtor.com plus your own personal Website.
• Post Up To 16 Photos on MLS, 35 on Realtor.com
You can post up to 16 photos to the MLS, 35 photos on Realtor.com and other websites.
• Showings All showings will be handled by our showing service and you will be emailed after each agent has scheduled with all pertinent information plus after each showing we do feedback request
• Handle all negotiations and details for leasing your property
We pull each candidates credit report, do criminal background and sexual predator check, Verify income by W-2′s and collecting current pay stubs, verify identity of each candidate, write appropriate lease depending if in City of Chicago or not, making sure all Disclosures are signed including RLTO for City of Chicago regarding security deposits. We then setup an auto pay or payroll deduction into your bank account for the rent each month.
• No Long Term Contracts or Monthly Renewal Fees
Our listings are based on a one-time renewable listing fee, we do not bill you monthly, you can cancel your listing at anytime prior to its expiration.
• Professional Real Estate Agent Assistance
We are there to answer your questions and make this as painless as possible.
• Fee for Full Service Rental The fee charged is one months rent and that is due at lease signing and that covers all services and paying the company that brought in Lessee.