Now, you can have the same powerful marketing tools as ALL the top real estate companies in your area. Get the maximum exposure for your property’s listing ~ for a money-saving flat fee. According to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), 90% of homebuyers used a REALTOR® to help them find a home last year. REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). It’s that simple!
Our Full Service Option Includes the Following:
- Oustanding Customer Service – You will have access to live agent telephone support, and real time email support, throughout your listing period.
- MLS Listing – Your property will be listed in the Chicagoland area Multiple Listing Service (MRED), which covers 13 counties. This is THE property database used by thousands of REALTORS®.
- Showcase Listing – Your property will be featured on the most popular real estate search websites, such as: Realtor.com, Craig’s List, Trulia, Zillow, Homes.com, Chicagotribune.com, DailyHerald.com, Yahoo, and Google. Your listing will also appear on all the top real estate brokerage sites; including RE/MAX, Redfin, Coldwell Banker, Baird & Warner, and all other MLS companies.
- Pricing Assistance – Upon request, we will send you a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), using current data from the Multiple Listing Service. This information can help you price your property competitively in the market.
- Mutiple Photos – Up to 24 photos on the Multiple Listing Service, and up to 35 photos on Realtor.com. (Other real estate sites, such as Zillow, Google, etc., pull data from the MLS, so they may limit the number of photos.)
- Visual Tour – A custom Visual Tour will be created and posted on the MLS, Realtor.com, and other real estate websites; to enhance your property’s listing.
- Free Yard Sign – You will receive a 24” × 30” corrugated plastic, yard sign with post. The sign is printed with our toll free number.
- Showing and Feedback Service– We provide a full-time, professional showing service. REALTORS® will use the showing service to schedule all showings. The showing service contacts the seller by phone, email, or text (you choose). The service will make you aware of the requested date and time of the showing. You authorize the showing by letting the service know if you will be present for the showing, or if the buyer’s agent needs to use the lock box (optional), or pick up keys from our office. The service will send you a confirmation email including the agent’s name and phone number, in case you have to make any last-minute changes regarding the showing. After the showing, the service will send out an email to the buyer’s agent every 12 hours for 4 days; requesting feedback. If they do not respond, our office will try to obtain feedback with a personal phone call to the buyer’s agent. We feel feedback is important and can be very helpful in selling a property. We do our best to gather this information for our sellers.
- Lock Box – A lock box will be provided, at no cost, to allow easy access for showings.
- Unlimited ‘Open House’ Postings – We will advertise your seller-hosted Open House in the MLS, Realtor.com, and other sites linked to the Multiple Listing Service . . . free of charge.
- Free and Unlimited Listing Changes – You can change or modify your listing’s information at any time . . . free of charge.
- Document Downloads: Listing Contracts and Disclosure Forms – You will be able to download all the documents you need to list your property; including the Listing Contract and Illinois Disclosure Forms. Sales Contracts and Disclosure Forms – When using the Select A Fee Real Estate System, the seller retains the right to sell their property on their own. If you find your own buyer you will save even more money by not having to pay ANY commission! You will need to execute a Sales Contract and any applicable Disclosure Forms. Rental Forms – If you are renting your property, you can download the standard lease and any applicable Disclosure Forms.
- Leasing Your Property – If for some reason your property does not sell as anticipated, you may want to consider renting the property. We will be happy to discuss this option and provide guidance. The listing input fee paid can be applied as a credit towards the cost of finding a suitable renter. For more info, click (Set up a link to Renting Your Property under RENTALS)
- Timely Offer Presentation & Negotiation Assistance – Offers sent to our office will be promptly converted to a pdf file and sent directly to your personal email address. Once you have reviewed the offer, we’ll discuss the best strategy to achieve the highest possible sales price and within the desired timeframe. We will also continue negotiations regarding the cost of any inspection issues that could come up after the sales price has been agreed upon.
- Money Back Guarantee – You may cancel your listing anytime for any reason within 7 days of activation, and receive a full refund of your listing input fee. You may still be eligible for a full refund after 7 days; if you cancel and choose to list with an agent in our full-service network.
Forms Needed for the $995 Full Service Marketing Program:
FULL SERVICE CONTRACT.pdf
Appointment Sheet 07.pdf
CONTRACT PREVIEW AGREEMENT.pdf
Earnest Money Policy.pdf
Heat Disclosure.pdf (only Chicago properties)
Lead-Based Paint Disclosure 3-11.pdf (for properties built before 1978)
Lead-Based Paint Brochure.pdf
Listing Information Agreement 10.pdf
Multiple Offer Disclosure.pdf
Radon Disclosure – rev. 8-09.pdf
Residential Disclosure form.pdf
MLS Listing Forms
Single Family MLS Sheet.pdf
Attached Listing Form(1).pdf
*Price is for property up to 1 million.